Nashville Criminal Attorney
Aggressive and Experienced Defense Lawyer Working for You in State and Federal Court
If you've been charged with a crime in state or federal court in Tennessee, you have many criminal law attorneys to choose from for your defense. How do you choose the right lawyer for you?
Start by looking at the attorney's credentials and experience because in serious criminal cases, experience can make a difference:
- He or she will have jury trial experience and know what kinds of evidence are effective and how to make a strong case, even when the case is uncomfortable and the facts are difficult.
- A skilled attorney understands human nature and takes a case with a caring, nonjudgmental attitude as well as a commitment to clients' well-being.
- An experienced attorney will have a reputation for effectiveness built on a track record of results.
- An experienced lawyer will know when to protect a client by taking a plea bargain or when it is in a client's best interest to take the case to a jury trial.
At the Law Office of Brent Horst, you will find an aggressive, dedicated and experienced defense attorney who is licensed to practice law in Tennessee. Having tried more than 200 criminal jury trials, Nashville criminal lawyer Brent Horst is ready to defend you against serious charges in Tennessee courts.
Contact Brent Horst, a skilled Nashville criminal defense attorney, to discuss your case.
Knowledgeable and Dedicated
Nashville criminal law attorney Brent Horst is board certified as a criminal trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, and is certified as a specialist in criminal law by the Tennessee Commission on C.L.E. and Specialization. Board certification is achieved by a small number of attorneys who complete vigorous training and educational requirements, receive positive references from judges and other criminal attorneys, and demonstrate competence in criminal trials.
Mr. Horst has more than 20 years of experience in all types of Nashville criminal cases, including:
- Violent crimes
- Tennessee drug charges
- Federal drug charges
- Sex crimes, such as sexual assault
- Theft and white collar crimes
- Drunk driving and DUI
If you have been charged with a crime, contact the Law Office of Brent Horst to get an experienced Nashville criminal defense attorney on your side. A skillful defense could make the difference between freedom and incarceration. For a confidential case evaluation, call 615-970-6572.
The hiring of a Nashville criminal lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
The attorneys are an association of attorneys and are not partners or a formally organized firm.
Associate attorneys are not employees or partners of attorney Brent Horst. Associate attorneys work as independent contractors on cases referred to them by Mr. Horst. He provides guidance and advice on such cases to the associates when needed.